Monday, January 31, 2011

ANNOUNCING A "NAME THAT DOGGIE" CONTEST

One of the characters in the novel I'm writing for my next series adopts a stray collie-type dog. Please help me name him--the dog, not the character! The time frame of the story is 1866, in Missouri, so the name should fit the era.
The winner of the contest will receive:
1. A signed copy of Book 1 in the At Home in Beldon Grove series;
2. An extra entry in the SPECTACULAR contest I'll be announcing in late February to celebrate the release of The Dawn of a Dream, Book 3 in the series;
3. and, the winner's name will be added to the list for a free copy of the new book, plus listed in the acknowledgements when the book goes to the publisher.
I'm looking forward to some great suggestions! The contest ends Friday, February 4, at midnight. Please go to my Ann Shorey Author page on Facebook to post your suggestions, or leave them as a comment on the blog. The winner's name will be posted on the Ann Shorey Author page, as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HOME BIO NOVELS NEWS BLOG PHOTOS BOOKSHELF CONTACT