Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Newsletter Contest

My Spring Newsletter offered a drawing for $15 Amazon.com gift certificate. Readers of The Promise of Morning were asked to use this link on my website: http://www.annshorey.com/contact.html to write and tell me which character in the story was their favorite, and why.
The contest ended today, with no winner. I heard from dozens of readers with their compliments on the story. Some asked questions about the writing process, others simply said how much they enjoyed The Promise of Morning. But not one reader named a favorite character.
It's all good. I love hearing from my readers, especially those with compliments! In a later issue, I'll run another contest, so if you're not currently signed up for the e-mail version of the newsletter, please go to http://annshorey.com and sign up under the "Get the Newsletter" heading.
Maybe the next one will pose a question that's not so difficult!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HOME BIO NOVELS NEWS BLOG PHOTOS BOOKSHELF CONTACT