Friday, September 25, 2009

Where in the World Are You? contest winner!

Thanks to everyone who entered my newsletter contest. Bob in Kentucky is the winner of the $15 Amazon.com gift certificate.
I loved reading all the entries from around the country and outside our borders. G'day to my Australian readers! Special greetings to friends in British Columbia and Alaska! I know, Alaska is part of our country, but it's fun to see how far my book traveled.
Hope you'll all be on the watch for the next newsletter contest, coming sometime during the holiday season.
If you're not currently receiving my newsletter, look over to the right at the end of this post to find the "Get the Newsletter" sign-up form. Enter your email address and click "Sign Me Up. " Easy as pie!

Blessings,
Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HOME BIO NOVELS NEWS BLOG PHOTOS BOOKSHELF CONTACT